Image by rawpixel
It’s about the time to write the Christmas card for my favorite holiday.
I collect some inspired greetings message for you.
- Have a great Christmas! Take the time to celebrate your desires, values and affections with your loved ones. Wishing you all the best.
- May this Christmas fill your hearts with warmth, peace and joy! Have a Holy and a Blessed Christmas!
- A little smile. A word of cheer. A bit of love from someone near. A little gift from one held dear. Best wishes for the coming year. These make a Merry Christmas!
- Let’s celebrate this blissful New Year. happy Christmas.
- Christmas is a season of great joy: a time for remembering the past and hoping for the future. May the glorious message of peace and love fill you with joy during this wonderful season.
- As you celebrate the glory of this miraculous season, may your home be filled with love, peace, and joy. May these blessings follow you throughout the New Year.
- Sending thoughtful wishes your way this Christmas season. May the treasures and traditions of Christmas fill your heart with hope and happiness.
- Wishing you safe travels this holiday season and always from our family to yours. Have a merry Xmas and a happy New Year.
- May this Christmas bring your way plenty of reasons to smile. I wish you and your family a very Happy and Joyous Christmas season.
- May the spirit of the season bring you closer to those whom you cherish so much. May this be a year of celebrations for everyone, Merry Christmas to all.
- During this special day, what really matters in not how many presents are under the Christmas tree, but that you are surrounded by the love of family and friends. Merry Christmas!
- Good news from heaven the angels bring; Glad tidings to the earth they sing; To us this day a child is given; To crown us with the joy of heaven.
- May our love find its way to your heart this holiday season. Have a wonderful time. Merry Christmas.
- The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
- “May the song of Christmas be music to your ears, a symphony of love that resounds throughout the year.”—Joy Bell Burgess
- “Christmas is not a myth, not a tradition, not a dream. It is a glorious reality.”—Billy Graham
- “Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace.”—Pope Francis
- “Whatever is beautiful. Whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.”—Unknown
- “Your friendship and your love is the best Christmas gift that I’ve gotten. May the glow of the Christmas candles brighten your day.”—Unknown
- “Mankind is a great, an immense family… This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.”—Pope John Paul XXIII
- “Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both.”—Phillips Brooks
- “May God fill your life with love, joy and peace this Holiday Season and throughout the New Year.”—Unknown
- “Sharing with you the Glory, the Wonder, the Miracle of this Holy Season. Have a Blessed Christmas and New Year.”—Unknown
- “May the joy of Christmas give you a key to every closed door and light to dispel any darkness in your life. May God grant you peace and favor.”—Unknown
- During this Christmas season of faith and family, may the real meaning of Christmas shine so bright.
There is nothing more I wish for you, that God may bless all that you do.
- May the peace that Jesus brings fill your heart and home this Christmas.
- May God’s peace fill you this Christmas, may you have a blessing of hope, and may your faith be strengthen at this amazing time of the year.
- When I count my blessings, I count you twice. Distance and time may be a void but that makes our expected time together even more valuable. Best of the Season until we meet again.
- Christmas is a glorious season. It is a magical season filled with joy. May you make memorable moments, unbreakable bonds and hoe for a better future.
- Let’s celebrate this blissful New Year by wishing Merry Christmas. May the holiday fill every desire of yours.